Academic year 2018-2019 starts from 5th April 2018
As a parent its highly important for you to first visit the school campus,where your child will be spending 5-6 hours of the day.
Our counsellor will be glad to tell you everything about our school, the facilities provided, and moreover she will be happy to answer all queries that you may have as a parent. We suggest to bring your child along when you come for admission, because, your child should like the school, he should love coming to school everyday.
Once you are thoroughly satisfied you can collect the admission form and prospectus, from the schools office (AdmissionProcessing Fee Rs.500/- shall be charged for the same.) or you can submit the online admission form.
Duly filled admission form along with below mentioned documents and school fees needs to be submitted in schools office to confirm your child’s seat.
Documents to be submitted along with the admission form
- 2 passport size photograph each of child, father and mother.
- Parents ID proof and address proof.
- Original birth certificate.
- School leaving certificate (To be submitted in March 2018).
- Report card from previous school (To be submitted in March 2018).
- Aadhar card.